VM5808D-AT-G 8 x 8 DVI Matrix Switch with Scaler
- 8 x 8 DVI I/O connections
- Configuration and Control via pushbuttons / IR Remote Control
- View and control via ATEN Video Matrix Control App in a swift and agile way
- System Operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / Browser Graphical User Interface (GUI) / Telnet
- Extends IR transmission via IR extension cable
- Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display’s native resolution, supports scaling 1920 x 1200 resolutions up or down
- Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions *
- Video Wall – features up to 16 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI *
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screen
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (1U Design)
While HDMI-compliant devices are becoming more popular, the majority of traffic control centers and other large-scale, centralized control rooms still rely on DVI display devices.
In order to avoid signal instability, quality deterioration and other factors associated with interface converters, ATEN created the VM5808D: A seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 8 DVI video sources to any of 8 DVI displays.
The VM5808D includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM5808D easily converts various input resolutions into a array of output resolutions, giving viewers the best image quality across all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 16 connection profiles for convenient layout customization.
The VM5808D is the ideal solution for any control center streaming multiple sources to multiple displays.