CS1764A-AT-G ATEN CS1764A USB 2.0 DVI KVMP™ Switch
- One USB console controls four DVI computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys
- Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Superior video quality – 1920 x 1200, 60Hz; DDC2B
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
- HDCP compliant
- Video DynaSync™ – stores the console monitor’s EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- Power on detection – if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Sun /Mac keyboard support and emulation*
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradable via USB
The CubiQ™ CS1764A USB 2.0 DVI KVMP™ Switch charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch functionality by combining a 4 port KVM switch with a 2 port USB 2.0 hub at the same time as it provides an interface for a digital monitor (DVI).
In addition, the CS1764A comes with ATEN’s new Video DynaSync™ technology, which optimizes display resolution, and power on detection, which means if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
As a KVM switch, it allows users to access four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. As a USB 2.0 hub, it permits each computer to access any peripherals connected to the hub on a ‘one computer at a time’ basis.