TL2-G244 24-Port Gigabit Managed Layer 2 Switch
- Command Line and console inputs supported
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, Static and Dynamic VLAN, RMON, and more
- Private/Voice VLAN, QoS, and bandwidth controls
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared SFP slots and a console port
- 48 Gbps switching capacity
- Fanless design
TRENDnet’s 24-Port Gigabit Managed Layer 2 Switch, model TL2-G244, has 24 x Gigabit ports, 4 x shared SFP slots, a console port, and an advanced Layer 2 management feature set. This IPv6 ready switch offers traffic management, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring features needed to build a SMB network.
Features such as Command Line Interface, MSTP, Private/Voice VLAN, QoS, and Link Aggregation provide robust management options.
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions.
Fanless design reduces energy consumption and operating noise in a server room or at a workgroup station.Share this: