PE6208G-AX-G 20A/16A 8-Outlet 1U Metered & Switched eco PDU
• 8 outlets
• 20A (UL derated 16A) / 16A
• PDU Power Measurement
The PE6208 eco PDU is intelligent PDUs that contains 8 AC outlets and is available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. It provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center’s health environment via sensors*.
The eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement – allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at the PDU device level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
The eco PDU supports any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and the eco Sensors (Energy Management Software). The eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With the eco Sensors, the Sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the most convenient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
- Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Real-time current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the PDU level
- Proactive Overload Protection (POP) – automatically powers off outlets when current overloads to protect operating devices Management
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping, Telnet