D-Link’s DWR-755 HSPA+ 3G VPN Router allows you to access worldwide mobile broadband networks from anywhere in the world. Once connected, you can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages. Simply insert your SIM card and share your 2G/3G Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using any of the four 10/100 Ethernet ports.
The HSPA+ 3G VPN Router lets you connect to your 2G/3G mobile connection with fast downlink speeds of up to 21.1 Mbps and uplink speeds up to 11.2 Mbps, giving you the speed you need for fast, responsive Internet access. Added support for MIMO technology lets connected clients sharing over the router reach speeds of up to 300 Mbps in 802.11n mode.With regards to redundancy, the auto-failover feature automatically switches between mobile broadband and fixed-line broadband to ensure you stay connected to the Internet in case one connection fails. Last but not least, Quality of Service priority queuing assures your data, music,and video are streamed smoothly to your PCs and mobile devices.
Secure Network Connections
The DWR-755 utilizes dual-active firewall (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks across the Internet. WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption keeps your wireless network secure and your traffic safe, allowing you to securely share your 2G/3G connection without worrying about unauthorized users accessing your network. In addition, the DWR-755 also supports multiple session IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP VPN tunnels for even more secure networking, remotely.
- WAN port to connect to broadband Internet
- Four 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed activities
- SIM card slot for mobile broadband connection
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- WPS allows quick wireless connection setup
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
- 64/128-bit WEP to secure your wireless traffic
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN passthrough for secure network access
- QoS for priority queuing
- SMS notifications for 3G messaging
- UPnP for automatic connections to other devices