VM6404H-AT-G 4×4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
- 4 x 4 HDMI input/output connections
- Multiple means for system configuration including front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 control, and Ethernet connections for web GUI or Telnet
- View and control via ATEN Video Matrix Control App in a swift and agile way
- 4K Scaler – features a 4K video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the display’s native resolutions
- Seamless Switch™ – features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions*
- Video wall – allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- 4K Video Wall using Lower-Resolution Displays – split a 4K signal to four 1080p displays to form a 2×2 4K video wall
- FrameSync – prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
- HDMI (3D, Deep color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) supported*
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Rack mountable (1U design)
4K is the next generation of image quality for high definition video. 4K delivers eight million pixels which is four times as much detail as 1080p Full HD resolutions. ATEN’s VM6404H 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler is compatible with the two latest 4K video resolution standards: 3840 x 2160 and 4096 x 2160. The VM6404H provides powerful HD processing to produce 4K resolutions across four displays with crystal clear images.
The VM6404H supports 4K@60Hz, HDMI 2.0* and HDCP 2.2 and features seamless switching that employs a FPGA matrix architecture that ensures continuous video streams, real-time control and stable signal transmissions. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM6404H easily converts various input resolutions into various output display resolutions, giving viewers the best video and picture quality across all displays. The switch integrates video wall functionality with an easy to use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles that can be customized into different video wall layouts.
* HDMI 2.0 supports 3840 x 2160 @30 Hz (4:4:4), 3840 x 2160 @60 Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4), 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:2:0) resolutions
The VM6404H is an ideal solution for applications that require multiple HDMI displays with multiple HDMI sources to be conveniently setup – such as for stage presentations, digital classroom, video conference rooms and any installation that requires real-time reporting.