VE901-AT-G DisplayPort HDBaseT-Lite Extender (4K@40m; 1080p@70m) (HDBaseT Class B)
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends a DisplayPort connection up to 70 meters via a single Cat 6a cable or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- DisplayPort v1.1*; HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Superior video quality – 4K @ 35 m (Cat 5e/6) / 40 m (Cat 6a/ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable) and 1920 x 1080 @ 60m (Cat 5e/6) / 70m (Cat 6a/ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable)
- HDBaseT Anti-Jamming – resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Featuring 3.3V / 500mA power output for powering auxiliary devices
The VE901 DisplayPort HDBaseT-Lite Extender is able to extend a DisplayPort display up to 70 m using a Cat 6/6a/ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable. This combination of ATEN and HDBaseT™ technology supports sharing 4K media up to 40 m away, offering a simple, adaptable, and cost-effective solution for any professional A/V installation.
The VE901 DisplayPort HDBaseT-Lite Extender is the perfect solution for professional A/V installations that require video signal interference protection, such as in medical and military installations. With its lightweight and easy-to-mount design, and a slip-resistant DC Jack lock mechanism, the VE901 can be installed in a multitude of locations while ensuring peace of mind with its reliability.
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends a DisplayPort connection up to 70 meters via a single Cat 6a cable or ATEN 2L-2910Cat 6 cable