TEG-524WS 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch
- 48 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP)
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private and Voice VLAN support
- 104Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Rack mountable metal housing
TRENDnet’s 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-524WS, delivers advanced management features with a 104Gbps switching capacity. This rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring support make this a powerful solution for SMB networks.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy-to-use web-based interface for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment
Offers four shared gigabit SFP slots to allow for long distance fiber optic connections.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.Share this: