CISCO SWITCH MANAGED GIGABIT 28 PORT SG350-28-K9-EU
Cisco 350 Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them. They feature:
● Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
● The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
● Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
● Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
● Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
● The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Interfaces:||28 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45; 1 x console – 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) – management; 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Maxiumum Storage Temperature:||158 F|
|Device Type:||Switch – 28 ports – L3 – managed|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||104 F|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE):||n/a|
|Humidity Operating Range:||10-90% (non-condensing)|
|Rack-Mount 23 in. (58.4 cm) EIA:||Included|
|Routing Protocol:||Static IPv4 routing|
|Performance:||Switching capacity: 56 Gbps; Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 41.67 Mpps|
|Cables Included:||1x Serial Cable|
|Jumbo Frame Support:||10 KB|
|Authentication Method:||Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+|
|Flash Memory:||16 MB|
|Minimum Storage Temperature:||-4 F|
|Status Indicators:||Link activity, port transmission speed, system|
|MAC Address Table Size:||16k entries|
|Power Device:||Power supply – internal|
|Humidity Storage Range:||10-90% (non-condensing)|
|Enclosure Type:||Desktop, rack-mountable – 1U|
|Capacity:||4K Active VLANs|
|Ports:||26 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|