TEG-30284 28-Port Web Smart Switch with 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots
- 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots for high speed connections
- Easy to use web-based management interface
- 128 Gbps switching capacity
- 802.1Q, Dynamic GVRP, Private, and Voice VLAN
- IGMP v1, v2, v3 snooping
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP spanning tree protocols
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), SNMP Trap, RMON, port mirror, syslog, and SMTP alert
- ACLs, MAC filtering, DoS, and 802.1X / TACACS+ network access control
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling QoS support
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption and auto adjust for efficiency
TRENDnet’s 28-Port Web Smart Switch with 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots, model TEG-30284, is a cost-effective switch for high-speed network uplinks or downlink server connections. A convenient web-based management interface offers features for traffic control, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring, allowing for network integration flexibility into an SMB network.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy to use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of more commonly used SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
High-Speed 10G SFP+
Offers four dedicated 10G SFP+ slots for high-speed network uplinks or downlink NAS / access server connections providing a cost-effective solution in adding 10G link capability to an SMB network.